Notes about Prairie Creek Provincial Recreation Area
Very large, well-spaced campsites with gravel pads in a spruce forest with good undergrowth. Equestrian trails.
41 km southwest of Rocky Mountain House on secondary highway 752.
- Operator or sponsor is: Alberta Parks
- Nearby town or city: Rocky Mountain House
- Total campsites: 50
- Unserviced campsites: 50
- Tent camping sites are available
- Pull through campsites: 15
- Tables provided at campsites
- Firewood available on or near campground
- Pump water available
- Pit toilets
- Interpretive walking trails
- Picnic shelter
- Day use area
- Group camping areas available
during the year of 2015
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Campground was last visited on Sep 7, 2008
This campground data was last reviewed on Jun 5, 2015.
More campgrounds near Rocky Mountain House
Prairie Creek Provincial Recreation Area location was determined on site
Alberta - AB