Notes about North Thompson River Provincial Park
Large well spaced campsites in a mixed forest. Some campsites have views of the North Thompson River.
5 km south of Clearwater, just off Highway 5.
- Operator or sponsor is: BC Parks
- Nearby town or city: Kamloops
- Total campsites: 61
- Unserviced campsites: 61
- Tables provided at campsites
- Firewood available on or near campground
- Tap water available
- Pit toilets
- Recycling collection at campground
- Sewage dumping station
- Hiking trails
- Day use area
- Wheelchair access
during the year of 2010
Campground was last visited on May 14, 2010
This campground data was last reviewed on Jul 12, 2010.
More campgrounds near Clearwater
North Thompson River Provincial Park location was determined on site
British Columbia - BC