Notes about Twin Harbors State Park - East
Between the east and west sites there are 299 campsites. 49 RV sites are in this east section.
Approximately 17 miles southwest of Aberdeen on Highway 105, on the east side of the highway.
- Operator or sponsor is: Washington State Parks
- Nearby town or city: Aberdeen
- Power, water and sewer campsites: 49
- Power water and sewer campsites available
- Tables provided at campsites
- Firewood available on or near campground
- Recycling collection at campground
- Sewage dumping station
- Wheelchair access
- Group camping areas available
from $14.00 to $28.00
during the year of 2010
Campground was last visited on May 8, 2010
This campground data was last reviewed on May 15, 2010.
More campgrounds near Westport
Twin Harbors State Park - East location was determined on site
Washington - WA