Blue River, British Columbia
There is an campground and RV park in Blue River.
Some of BC's best winter activities are available in the parks and peaks surrounding this small town of 425, notably the heli-skiing tours which take full advantage of the unparalleled powder snow conditions. However, the inhabitants of this friendly mountain village welcome visitors at all seasons of the year, with a slate of activities to match all tastes.
- Mike Weigle's Heli-Skiing Tours or summer scenic helicopter tours
- Wells Gray Provincial Park
- mountain-biking and hiking
- white-water rafting on the North Thompson River
- Murtle Lake, largest non-motorized lake in North America
- fishing, kayaking, swimming
- River Safari Jet Boat Tours